[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone have something like a wacom tablet they don't need?

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:50:46 UTC 2010

The Genius Mousepen 8x6 can be had for under 50 dollars almost anywhere, and
works fantastic (Crisp tracking, easily usable for sketches/image updating)
in Ubuntu 9.10 or later with a simple .deb.

I will bring it along with my computer to tonight's meeting if you'd like to
check it out (Usually in such cases, I'd offer mine and use it as an excuse
to go out and buy bigger and better... but I like it too much.  Hows that
for an endorsement?)

-Ozzy