[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: [Crew] Call for Artists - TVoT10]

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:00:18 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Crew] Call for Artists - TVoT10
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 11:21:26 -0800
From: babaLou <bbl at babalou.com>
To: srl crew <srlcrew at srl.org>
CC: Jill Andersen <jilleele at yahoo.com>

Greetings,

Just wanted to pass along a call for art at the TV of Tomorrow Show. 2010  I
associate produce this conference and looking for interesting interactive
(non pyro) art work. This is an indoor show at YBCA March 3-4, 2010.
Joanne B's fabulous X-Ray outfit was showcased in the 2009 show as well as
Justin Gray's Darwin.

Download PDF
http://thetvoftomorrowshow.com/tvot-art-2010

Since I cannot attach the document on the SRL crew list, feel free to
contact me off list if you want me to send the document.

Submissions should contact directly
Jill Andersen <jilleele at yahoo.com>

Here's to some fun in 2010
Cheers,