[Noisebridge-discuss] Bringing Down the Credit Bureaus

Sai Emrys saizai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 04:05:53 UTC 2010

Pardon the pragmatism, but I've only one question:

Putting aside the possible pros this would have as a system, what
incentive would lenders have to adopt this, given that the three
majors have vastly more data, are more familiar, etc?

It's nice that you want to improve the system and all, but for this
system, it seems to me that the active participation of the lenders is
mandatory for success. And I don't see what would get them to take the
significant utility loss of converting.

- Sai