[Noisebridge-discuss] Neat presentation software, worth while for 5MoF?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Jan 8 17:27:13 UTC 2010

I think Sai was poking the list about some presentation software that
would display notes on one screen while displaying the actual
presentation on the other screen. Within an hour of hanging out at
Metalab some guy was telling me about a project he's working on that
does more or less that, in addition to just sending the slides to a
host+projector computer over the network.

http://bzed.de/posts/2009/09/douf00_-_fat_free_presentations/
http://github.com/natano/presentation/tree/29ed3ed4c8a08ff13e611646d5b8b45060b70848

I was going to talk more with him about it but their smokers game room
started to get to me.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net