[Noisebridge-discuss] Neat presentation software, worth while for 5MoF?

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Fri Jan 8 21:14:06 UTC 2010

The showing notes aspect of that software is awfully similar to the way
Keynote does it, in fact he even mentions that they are similar in that
aspect.

Here's a quick pic of what that looks like in Keynote (I've seen PowerPoint
do a similar screen setup as well):
http://oneletterwonder.com/screenies/IMG_0541-20100108-130230.jpg

That software looks really useful for smaller, more portable computers like
a netbook that can't handle fancy graphical elements and is meant to simply
advance slides while showing notes on another screen. The sending slides
over a network feature is useful too.

-Ani