[Noisebridge-discuss] logo submission (was: New logo = terrorism?)

hep dis at gruntle.org
Sun Jan 10 04:44:40 UTC 2010

Hello Internet Friends!

I heard there was talk of designing a new logo. I always was fond of
your old logo, however if people are open to redesigning I thought I
would mock up something that has always come to mind when hearing the
word "noisebridge". i will attach 2 urls, one just logo, and another
with all of the nb info on it. i chose not to do it in any color
scheme because i believe any logo should stand strong without having
to be branded in color. if people like this however, i can work up
some real versions in different formats.

<3 hep

logo only: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hep/4261490228/
logo with info: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hep/4260769707/