[Noisebridge-discuss] Sex Unconference

Ayer Geisinger ayergeisinger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:20:20 UTC 2010

 Uhm. I'm in pretty desperate need of saying "I love you" to someone these
days / right now. And given the civility note this ended on:

"
Noisebridge has been the only true home I've found immediately to embrace
my/our weirdnesses. I'm a hippie by adoption, but that notwithstanding.
I'm an ADD (welllll hyperfocus-dependent) personage with a tendency to hole
up when troubled, but I'm there in spirit. ('Lost the keychain and thus the
key I was surprised with the entrustment of).

Thanks for the embrace.
"

Yours commitment-tropically,

Implicitly yours.

-Ayer / G. Carter / etc. / TBD
Thanks to all for at least seeming to be trying to remain reasonable.