[Noisebridge-discuss] Call for Artists

elizabeth wright zbwright at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:57:51 UTC 2010

I'm sure some of you might have something sitting around that would be
perfect for this show. Please feel free to contact me, as well as jill, if
you have any questions.

*beth

Call To Artists:

*The *TV of Tomorrow* show, hosted by InteractiveTV Today (www.itvt.com) has
issued a call for art. The theme of the show this year is "Far Sight" or
"Augmented Reality." The gallery space which runs in conjunction with the
show is looking for art which reflects this theme. The pieces may be digital
or analogue in their final presentation and may be interpretive or literal.
The TVOT art gallery is open to all thoughts about the future of video in
all forms on all platforms.
*
Types of Art Welcomed: *New Media, Mixed Media, Sculpture, Photographs,
Paintings, Performance Art, Poster Art, Print Making, Film & Video, Video
Performance, Spoken Word, and Fashion.

*Where & When*:* *Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, March, 2-5 2010.

*Deadline*: Please submit the following before *February 1st, 2010* to
jilleele at yahoo.com.

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Web site:
High Res JPEG:
Title of Piece:
Price:
Medium:
Dimensions:

*New Media Artists*: Please also list the equipment you will supply for the
piece, and its display and power needs. Please be as detailed as possible:
cables, internet hook up, lap top, projector, speakers, monitor..etc

*Bio and Description of Piece: *Your biography and a description of your
piece will be used in the newsletter, which will be available during the
show.

*Sales & Split*: If something is sold, the artist will receive 60% of the
proceeds and [itvt] will receive 40%. All payment will be posted within 30
days from the closing date of the exhibit, barring unforeseen transaction
delays. All work for sale will be clearly marked.

We are not responsible for any artwork left after March 5th
*
Insurance*: Although every precaution will be taken to insure the safety and
security of accepted artwork, please be aware that artwork is submitted at
your own risk and [itvt] does not insure individual submitted work against
theft or damage.

*Contact: *Julie Andersen/Jill jilleele at yahoo.com or 415.240.2202.