[Noisebridge-discuss] New event: This Month On the Internet, Sat. 8PM

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Thu Jan 28 02:57:44 UTC 2010

Greetings Noisefriends!

I was talking to a couple people separately about doing a video night at NB
over the past few days, one suggested it be an event where people show off
content they've created and the other was suggesting we share interesting
videos found throughout travels on the internet. I figured they're similar
enough so why not combine them?

Come one come all to Noisebridge this Saturday at 8PM and share
interestingness for all the viewers to see. This could end up being a
monthly thing if enough participation or interest happens. Looking forward
to seeing what our new Media Centre can do.

See wiki for more details: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/TMOTI

Thanks to Gian Pablo and Ever Falling for the suggestions.

-Ani