[Noisebridge-discuss] This Sat Jan 30th: LoveTech 1 Year Anniversary Epictacular!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 03:03:50 UTC 2010

LoveTech 1 Year Anniversary Epictacular!!!

Showcasing LIVE Electronic Musicianship

Collaborative Music Technology Party & Interactive Multimedia Art Salon

9pm-2am
Saturday, January 30th
at Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
$8, 21+

Our 1 Year Anniversary of LoveTech will be the most mind meltingly awe striking music technology and interactive multimedia art party on the planet, with 5 performances and all night Educational PlayShops! We are bringing back the original lineup with entirely new setups and inspiring new collaborations with people they've met throughout the year at LoveTech! Plus special top-secret surprises that will leave you utterly amazed and brimming with inspiration!

MOLDOVER - unleashing a tsunami of live controllerism on his New MOJO - http://www.moldover.com

PRESHISH MOMENTS - seismic button smasher, Splinter builder and sound reactive Light Suit rocker of bassy synths, shattering beats, and enlivened rhymes - http://www.preshishmoments.com

NONAGON + CSTNG SHDWS -
the Monome master returns with live vocals, electric violin & superbly synchronized visuals -http://nonagon.net & http://cstng-shdws.com

COLFAX - virtuosic sound sorcerer stirring electronics expressively alive -
http://www.youtube.com/user/colfaxsound

TIM THOMPSON + MICHAEL BROXTON - bliptastic improvised robot synth-jazz percolating into generative visuals
- http://www.nosuch.com & http://broxtronix.org

All night Educational PlayShops from all our performers and special guests!
Hosted by Barry Threw
Including:
Komega: Mind Melting Menagerie of Kustom Kreations: Kromatron, Komegatone, the Breadman
http://kromatron.blogspot.com

Moldover: Premier of The MOJO - The Sexiest Controller in the Entire Multiverse
http://youtu.be/HlBZpaLHRws

Preshish Moments: Sound Reactive LED Light Suit

Featured Multimedia Artists:
MICHAEL BROXTON - PhosphorEssence - Triptastic Visualizations Piloted with Joysticks
http://broxtronix.org/log/?p=53

TIM THOMPSON - NoSuch Clips - Launchpad/Mimo/Keyboard Interface
http://www.nosuch.com

CSTNG SHDWS - Jaw Dropping Live Visualist Duo - Previous collaborations include Boys Noize, The Toxic Avenger, Jack Beats, Flying Lotus, and Aesop Rock
http://cstng-shdws.com

All night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop: http://bit.ly/7GDWTC

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play!
A collaborative jamming space perfect for teaching one another new music hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/5rYHb4
by Rich DDT

About Us:
LoveTech is an awesome party featuring visionary pioneers of live electronic musicianship. We create an engaging community-building experience with live music, interactive art, educational playshops, and our hands-on Digital Jam Lounge. Witness and discover the future of music technology & performance!

Join our Facebook Group here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105912651809
RSVP to our Facebook Event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=277692956194