[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: [SFmicrocontrollers] NerdKits]

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Mon Jan 4 06:10:37 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> hey, did they steel the NB logo style?

ZOMG Total trademark lawsuit waiting to happen!!~

(I'm not sure if they had that style before or not, but nerdkits has been
around a good while, and seem to make cool stuff.  I've never ordered one,
since they also seem a little pricey and basic, but, you know.  FWIW,
they're the only open source example I could find of anyone doing morse code
decoding on the atmel when I first wrote this doodad:
http://blog.appliedplatonics.com/?p=74 , so I have a bit of respect for
'em.)
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796