[Noisebridge-discuss] Spacebridge launch planning meeting, Sunday 1/10, 5pm

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 20:59:07 UTC 2010

Remember guys, we were looking at needing a 30 mile range.  Is a
LOS/directional solution good to that distance?  Someone had mentioned
shortwave earlier.  What kind of power requirements does it have?  What
works best in an unbalanced circumstance (all the power at the ground
station)?

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?