[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] wearables workshop

Sai Emrys saizai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 01:14:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> wrote:
> You might check into the legality, but from the look of these mod
> kits, I'm thinking that it depends on HOW the lights are used as to what you
> can do with them.

Already did a long time ago. See
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184567

* colors:
- front: white or yellow/orange
- rear: red; yellow/orange for signals, white for reverse (ha, 'reverse' :-P)
- no other colors are legal

* no flashing lights except
a) directly in sync with turn signal flashing
b) some specific pattern for brake light flashing
c) headlight / forward-facing-light modulation per federal standard hz

Rachel: +1, yay having a job that's relevant. Will look through those.

- Sai