[Noisebridge-discuss] Dropped recipients on messages to noisebridge-discuss?

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Mon Jan 11 23:33:29 UTC 2010

There's something odd going on with my emails to noisebridge-discuss.

I'm noticing dropped recipients.  For instance, the email below I sent
to noisebridge-discuss, with these addresses on the cc line:

jof at thejof.com
hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
aestetix at gmail.com
mct at toren.net
jacob at appelbaum.net

The message in my sent mails still shows the above addresses, but the
only addresses showing in the email once it hits discuss belong to
Michael and Aestetix.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Vlad