[Noisebridge-discuss] Urinal

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Jan 12 04:21:35 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Autumn Tyr-Salvia <tyrsalvia at gmail.com>wrote:

> "Anyone else think this is worth the money?"
>
> Not really, no. You can't pee in a toilet? Why spend $350 to benefit
> only some members? We could better spend that money on facilities that
> everyone can use.

I'm never going to use the washer/dryer in the building, nor will I benefit
in any significant way from the induction range.  Yet my dues are paying for
them.  And will continue to pay the power to run them.

Part of being a group is that we pay for other member's reasonable
frivolities.

Personally, I like the idea of the urinal because it increases our bathroom
bandwidth by at least 25%.  This matters when we hold big big events, such
as 5MoF, parties, etc.
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com