[Noisebridge-discuss] Urinal

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:36:22 UTC 2010

though a urinal would be neat-o it's a tad useless without partitions for
both the urinal AND the sit down toilet to allow for people to use both at
the same time privately. this applies to the 'going in pairs' deal as well.
no guy is going to want to take a shit when he's in clear eye sight of
someone else taking a piss next to him.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Lee Sonko <lee at lee.org> wrote:

> I've been to events where guys would agree to go in in pairs, and then
> women
> separately. If there's a sign, it can work moderately ok.
> Or you could get all Title 9 on the bathroom.
>
> Is there any chance of a partition? I doubt there's the space for it. :-(

Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.