[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus item at tonight's meeting: Randomize the logo?

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Tue Jan 12 22:04:07 UTC 2010

John Magolske wrote:
> I've taken the liberty of putting the following on the agenda for
> tonight's meeting so that the Noisebridge community may weigh in on
> this via our consensus process:
>
>     Shall we randomize the logo displayed on the Noisebridge Wiki
>     (our primary website) rather than continuing in the general theme
>     of the readily identifiable logo we've been using to date?
>
>     https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2010_01_12
>
> I encourage anyone willing to participate in constructive dialog
> around this issue (especially Noisebridge members capable of fully
> participating in the consensus process) to attend tonight's meeting
> and/or engage discussion in the week leading up to next week's
> meeting.
>
> John

Thanks.

I edited the notes to s/Consensus/Discussion/; depending on the
discussion tonight, this could be an official consensus item next week.

Not that we need to wait that long to remove it... if we all agree
tonight I will remove it right after the meeting (I'm a wiki admin).

FWIW I think the two new logos currently in rotation look terrible.

~leif