[Noisebridge-discuss] Huge roof leak!

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Jan 19 22:11:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 02:07:00PM -0800, Meredith Scheff wrote:
> I just porpped into nb and there is a huge roof leak! Its on the west
> side of the building above the shelves- all my Can someone please call
> the landlord?

The landlords emailed us a few hours ago to say they'd already been in
and will be addressing the leak.  I'll call them to make sure they're
aware of this leak; thei email didn't say where the leak they've already
cleaned up is.

If anybody's at 2169, could you call me on 415-509-3112 so I can
understand the scope of the problem?

-andy