[Noisebridge-discuss] Huge roof leak!

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Wed Jan 20 00:22:24 UTC 2010

I took some pictures of the water damage. They are uploaded at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/2169WaterDamage

There's tarp over the shelves that are close to the leak. People are
also moving them away from the area with the leaks.

There's currently one active leak. Although it's not major (2 drops /
minute), it is of concern.

Contractors stopped by, unclogged the drain on the ceiling and place a
milk carton as an ad hoc filter on top of it. Things are not looking
too bad, but there's definitely a lot of damp plaster on the ceiling
and some adjacent walls.