[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame - January 21st, 2010 8pm

Lee Sonko leelist at lee.org
Tue Jan 19 23:17:16 UTC 2010

That's odd. The NMC.org homepage shows that they've been holding
"trademarked" 5mof events since 2004. But I can't find any reference to
NMC.org's 5mof events with a casual search on archive.org.

I mean, they talk about the same things.... For instance, here's mention of
the NMC 2008 Summer Conference (http://www.nmc.org/vodcast/2008-5mof). But
the version from 2008 doesn't mention any 5mof-ness
(http://web.archive.org/web/20080415180408/www.nmc.org/2008-summer-conferenc
e)

Same for the 2007 conference
* current version http://www.nmc.org/vodcast/2007-5mof
* 2008 version
http://web.archive.org/web/20080423023931/www.nmc.org/keyword/nmc2007

Just sayin.

;-)

This upcoming Noisebridge 5mof looks like it'll be awesome!

Lee