[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame - January 21st, 2010 8pm

Lee Sonko leelist at lee.org
Wed Jan 20 00:02:24 UTC 2010

> But did they actually file the trademark?  I'm thinking not.

Ha, I will go ahead and write it, IANAL. I am a business owner and I read.
You don't ''need'' to file and get a registered trademark if you defend your
product's name diligently and consistantly. Just saying "This is
Trademarked" is worth something. Of course, if it becomes a big product,
spending the $2-10k on a registration is worth it. Whoever can prove first
first gets a leg up; that's the important bit I was referring to in my
previous email.