[Noisebridge-discuss] Huge roof leak! your stuff may be wet

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jan 20 02:09:57 UTC 2010

The member shelves closest to the west wall got more or less wet.  It
doesn't look like the shelves next over are too bad.  Ceren and Jeffrey
and Ian have done a lot of work drying things off but we are not
attempting to move those items as they're not really in the way of the
ceiling work, and the risk of mixing them up is so high.  If your shelf
is on that list you might want to come in and do ... something.

If you know someone on the list and know they aren't on the discuss
list, please let them know about the leak!

Shelves that are definitely wet, to some degree:
ThePope
Daniela
rubin
Jeff T
joachimp
THOM
Mitch
Dr Syzygy
Mikolaj
Steen
jof
dr jesus
edrabbit
Laura
Christie
Jean
Audrey
Kelly

less wet, maybe OK:
VonGuard
Naomi
Jim
Reed
Mike Wright
jstaff
(illegible) + algoldor at yahoo.com
John M
aestetix
Miloh
crutcher
jason dusek
david415
jesse weltz

(Meredith, Ceren, and Alex Peake's shelves are also on that side but
they are all here and aware of the situation.)