[Noisebridge-discuss] Huge roof leak!

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 04:47:11 UTC 2010

The makerbot belongs to Noisebridge, and it's there for everyone to
learn how to do 3D printing.  It was brought to NB courtesy of Mitch,
and I have repaired it on occasion.   The last repair was to it's
printing head (rewrap nichrome wire, upgraded the head to mk4, and
wrapped the head in some expensive shuttle-blanket thermal material).
It belongs in the machine shop, or near the electronic tables.  The
last place the makerbot should have been is the hack shelf!  It's $950
worth of donated equipment, and it's in great working order.    It
shouldn't have been there.

-Martin