[Noisebridge-discuss] Huge roof leak!

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Wed Jan 20 06:45:25 UTC 2010

Was his evaluation based on what you relayed to him, or based on what
the contractors told him?

Most of the wall between the roof-access-ladder and the hack-shelves
is wet and there's a crack forming about 2ft away from what the
contractors patched up.

We should check thoroughly for mold in about 12~15 days.