[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Calendar

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:33:25 UTC 2010

> I'd previously thought looked like the best option, and realized that it
> can only consume ical data - it cannot produce it.

(facepalm)

> A number of people (myself included) do not want something that pulls
> _from_ Google (and requires people to use Google to edit it); instead,
> we want something that Google can pull from, so that people using Google
> Calendar can subscribe to our feed (generated from data on the wiki).

Yeah, at this point the only good reason to have the google cal is to
have the ical feed. We don't need the google cal if we have our own
interface.  I think locally hosting our own data is always preferable,
as long as someone is willing to take care of its upkeep.

Basically that leaves you Ian. You're our one great hope.  How can I
help you? I only know UI / front end coding.

-K