[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Calendar

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:46:40 UTC 2010

What did you think of the Kenyu calendar extension?  Lee linked to it.
It looks nice.  I like the idea of full mediawiki integration.

The only possible issue is that I really think having a dropdown for
room name would be super awesome.  Tonight we had 3 classes booked
into 2 rooms.  Partly this is because sometimes events are coordinated
by non-members, listed in multiple places, and there's no official
method for "booking" Noisebridge.  To some degree I like this, but I
do feel like we should improve the process a little bit.

-Kelly