[Noisebridge-discuss] redeeming the recycling for money?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:18:28 UTC 2010

I fully support you organizing something to do with our recycling.

I personally interact with our recycling as little as possible because
I find the stale alcohol smell revolting.  I think anyone who can
stomach dealing with the goods is welcome to organize some sort of
system.  I highly doubt that it's possible to get everyone who uses
the space to sort their recycling, but doing a sort yourself at the
bin might be doable.

-K