[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge (GSM) cell phone equipment

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jan 23 00:46:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:46:07PM -0800, Ian Atha wrote:
> Is the GSM equipment mentioned in
> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2009-March/003092.html
> still around and/or available for experimental use?

The BS-11 is on a shelf somewhere at 2169.  I'd be happy to help get
it set up, but I don't have bandwidth to put much time into reverseing
it.

(Hopefully it didn't get wet in the deluge this week, IIRC it was in
that general area...)

I don't believe we have an E1 card or a USRP at 2169 (I've seen people
using them at conferences, but not at 2169).

We've got a ton of GSM phones of various models.

When are you going to be around?  I'll be at 2169 tonight for the
cleaning party, and Saturday afternoon working on a Makerbot desk.

-andy