[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge (GSM) cell phone equipment

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 03:02:34 UTC 2010

I think the BS-11 works with OpenBSC
http://openbsc.gnumonks.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC not sure how much reverse
engineering is required as opposed to just configuring.

The USRP's that have been at noisebridge have been brought by individual
members.  Though I could certainly see them be as worth getting for the
space as a laser or vinyl cutter (hint hint, why don't we have these yet?
;).  Perhaps someone could even write Ettus research and ask for a USRP
donation?  HMmMmm!

-grey