[Noisebridge-discuss] NoisyCalendary

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Mon Jan 25 23:40:36 UTC 2010

So will reservable resources be identified solely by tags?  What I
mean is, to reserve an un-named area, is it as simple as tagging it?

Case in point: [phasor~] meets every Saturday from 14:00 to 17:00 in
the area outside the classrooms, using the Apple table and its red
partner. We're on the calendar, but without designating location.

As far as I know, this space doesn't have a name... so would it be
reserved simply by using a new descriptive tag?

Vlad