[Noisebridge-discuss] NoisyCalendary

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jan 25 23:51:05 UTC 2010

   i'm not sure. i like exposing ideas to everyone
so's to get input. seems like it's easy to just
skip emails with subjects that aren't interesting.
   for example, we might not have gotten lee's
input if the discussion weren't on the list.
   on the other hand, maybe his comment has drilled
too deep--how to know?