[Noisebridge-discuss] NoisyCalendary

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:37:23 UTC 2010

It totally might, and actually I would argue that it should.

I defer to Ian's judgment on this one, but there's the issue of grey areas.

Obviously it would be lame to double book a classroom, and if we could
make that impossible I'd be ok with it.  But the rest of the space is
not so easily partitioned.  So I think that we have to have a
text-input field for the location.  Which means that you can TOTALLY
double book an area.  I mean, I am generally in favor of having as few
limitations as possible, so I think we should allow double booking.
There is no real reason not to (only assholes and idiots would double
book something that's obvious, and they can handle the social drama
they create) and there are reasons to allow it.

-K