[Noisebridge-discuss] TechShop might open a SF location

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Wed Jan 27 06:36:31 UTC 2010

Well that's a nice and convenient two blocks from my place.

They've been talking about having a location in SF for so long it may as
well have been vapourware. I'm really hoping this works out because there's
some really cool stuff they have there and being in SF will attract a lot
more interesting and diverse group of people than the Menlo Park location.

Weeeeee!

-Ani