[Noisebridge-discuss] TechShop might open a SF location

John Adams jna at retina.net
Thu Jan 28 22:07:51 UTC 2010

Techshop wants volunteers to demolish and build out the space.
Volunteer on their site.

Put down the soldering irons, walk away from the LED throwies, pick up
a sledgehammer and build something awesome.

-john

---
John Adams (@netik)
Retina Communications
jna at retina.net
http://www.retina.net/tech
this email is: [  ] bloggable   [ x ] ask first   [   ] confidential