[Noisebridge-discuss] TechShop might open a SF location

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jan 28 22:24:19 UTC 2010

   Would it be possible to get a Noisebridge account
that we can share?
   I like the idea of using the Noisebridge place,
tools, people to do as much as I can and occasionally
hit up the TechShop place for tool and/or training
that NB can't support.
   I can't afford to pay membership fees to belong to
both joints.