[Noisebridge-discuss] TechShop might open a SF location

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 00:57:48 UTC 2010

> I don't think we'll get a really high quality 3D printer anytime soon
> but it's certainly not an impossible goal to acquire one.

And we can get lots more equipment as time goes on, too.  Our current space is only big enough for so much.  Maybe as time goes by we'll have a bigger space, or another space in addition -- who knows?  And who knows what we'll be capable of acquiring and supporting in a few years.  But I do know that we are capable of making amazing things happen when we collectively want them to happen!

In any case, Noisebridge and TechShop are two very different (though overlapping in audience and ideas) organizations -- both of which are way cool for what they do.  Personally, I'm into supporting both.

Mitch.