[Noisebridge-discuss] Someone switched off all the breakers in the stairwell panel

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:35:51 UTC 2010

I switched all the breakers off, as I was the last one out.

It stops the spinny discs in the basement, which makes the PGE guy see less
spinny numbers, and charge us less.

Tape the breakers that require crucial services (check the red tape on the
right side row, it used to identify the DJ booth, when that was the only
crucial service) and I won't turn them off.

-rma