[Noisebridge-discuss] Asian style tea room at Noisebridge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 23:09:04 UTC 2010

HI to All!
I've cleaned the old server room and turned it in to the Asian style tea room. Please help to make it super cool, with the knowledge that the room maybe eventually claimed for something else, like anything at Noisebridge. When I come back next week I would like to paint it, do some plastering work and make the sliding japaneese style of doors to enter the spot. I will be working on it probably on Wensday. The things from the sever room are on the table in the Church class room labeld as Dr Jesus's!

Have a great weekend and please use it, I love placess like these, they are super cool to chill out, have a  chat etc!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Thanks Mike for help with cleaning!