[Noisebridge-discuss] Stop Snitching Shirts Just In Time For The Summer

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Thu Jul 1 23:10:33 UTC 2010

I figured that if you're going to Blackhat, Defcon, or HOPE, you may be
interested in this fine meta-clothing line:

	http://stopsnitchingnerds.blogspot.com/

"Just (barely) in time for summer hacker con season, get your very own
tee shirt to declare where you stand on people who enjoy ruining other's
lives in order to selfishly gain fame and fortune for themselves."

I've got mine on order for each of my speaking slots!

All the best,
Jake