[Noisebridge-discuss] Money and Dojo

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jul 2 21:53:36 UTC 2010

As a visitor of the Hacker Dojo, I have "signed in" and received my badge at
visits. They, therefore, had my email address and knew I was a visitor of
the Dojo.

I don't know if it's a good or bad idea for Noisebridge to have a 'sign-in'
computer for guests. I imagine would could find something of value to print
for the upcoming guests (like a virtual tour, etc.) instead of a name tag.
 If money is tight, a similar mailing could go out. However, it would go
against  the grain of some of our culture - totally anonymous visitations of
the space.

Either way, it's interesting enough to forward to noisebridge for
discussion.

Cheers,

Glen