[Noisebridge-discuss] Ideas for Tasteybridge projects!?

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 23:24:33 UTC 2010

Tasteybridge is an group being formed interested (so far) food and
beverage related fermentations/creations, etc. Such as, kefir,
kombucha, pickles, cheese...
We're looking to develop equipment, like dehydrators and incubators,
to help us process and monitor the foods effectively.

Part of the idea of our experiments are to test and ensure methods of
safe reproductions of healthy and beneficial foods, while documenting
the procedure for recipe books and manuals.

What this means is that there are people at Noisebridge making some
interesting foods, and I'm asking you what you would be interested in
as a product! We're potentially offering affordable open-source foods
and drinks. We're open to suggestions and ideas and discussion!

We are also open to donations, and best of all, your assistance, if
you're interested!

Tasteybridge is still in the process of getting started, but Frantisek
has already started making Yogurt, and has obtained a kombucha mother.

Tasteybridge member,
Rameen