[Noisebridge-discuss] five minutes of fame - lets get together and make it super cool!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 04:20:15 UTC 2010

HI to All!
Five minutes of fame are coming. I want to help with organization of  drink and
food section and general organization as preparing the place  and cleaning it.
Taste bridge is going to have a BIG promotional  activity! Please talk to me to
give me a hand, I'll start with the  preparation by Tuesday already and I'll be
working on it during  Wednesday and Thursday. We will talk about this on Tuesday
Member  meeting too.

Have a good time,

Frantisek