[Noisebridge-discuss] Presence at Maker Faire - what to expect?

Ben Brown ben at kwartzlab.ca
Tue Jul 13 01:31:34 UTC 2010

Hey folks, not sure who specifically to ask, so figured I'd post here.
Kwartzlab has a booth at Maker Faire Detroit. While a bunch of us were
in San Mateo in May, It's our first time on the maker side of the table
and was hoping to draw off Noisebridge's illustrious experience at
previous Maker Faires ;)

What should we be expecting? Was there anything in particular that
worked out/didn't work/didn't plan for (either for setup or during the
event)? Response has been a little light from some of the Maker Faire
organizers (Not their fault -- I'm sure they're swamped) but if anyone
can share some insight here (or contact me off list), we'd be most grateful!

Cheers!

Ben Brown
Treasurer, Kwartzlab Society Inc.
http://www.kwartzlab.ca