[Noisebridge-discuss] Presence at Maker Faire - what to expect?

Alex Handy alexhandy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 01:57:59 UTC 2010

So, the biggest thing to remember is that you are completely on your own.
The Maker Faire Staff will not reply to your emails at all, but rest
assured, they're reading them. They are, indeed, swamped. Basically, plan to
have 1 table full of fun stuff, print some very big pictures or signs with
info, and have some stickers or pamphlets to hand out to people who want to
know more about your space.

Don't anticipate working wireless. Don't expect any help from Maker Faire
staff in setup or tear down. Really, the biggest thing I can say is that,
despite the lack of response from Maker Faire staff, they really are on top
of things. They just aren't communicative.