[Noisebridge-discuss] Contracting to a third party for internet services at 2169 Mission.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jul 20 23:18:47 UTC 2010

Since it sounds like folks are on board with whoring out resources at
Noisebridge for cash money, and considering that many people constantly
complain about how the internet doesn't work at our non-profit volunteer
space half the time etc, why don't we just whore that out too? We can
totally make a few bucks off of it, it'll be great.

http://www.boingo.com/boingo-platform-services.php

There's no point in my dues going into other resources if we're already
selling out one type.

What member would accept some Benjamins in order to bring this up for
discussion tonight at the meeting during my absences?

Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net