[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible buy out from the Tech Shop or the Crucible in order to make the treasurer's life easier?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jul 20 23:25:48 UTC 2010

Dealing with this extra cash flow and resource tracking actually looks
to be hard for the treasurer. Since we're going down a path that'll
eventually land us pretty much where The Tech Shop or the Crucible are
right now, why don't we actually talk with them about the possibility of
getting bought out and consolidated? They've been doing this for years
and are very well experienced with the whole process.

I'm not saying this as a founding member who'll get fat bank off of my
stock options and retention bonus after a completed merger, I'm saying
this as a guy who's willing to pay with fists full of cash for knowledge
that's freely available otherwise.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net