[Noisebridge-discuss] back build up - reopening thisThursday 5 pm and especially Sunday 1 pm (lunch included)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 06:59:46 UTC 2010

HI to All!
The Bathroom project.
Scott has made it today, checking the situation. He may be able to come tomorrow
(Thursday) around 5 pm and it would be great if someone could be with him and
help him! I'm out and Raquel is busy too, unfortunately.

However the big day is going to be Sunday. We will have lunch at 1 pm and after
that we will start to rock and roll working under Scott supervision. I'll take
care about drinks and food in advance so we are not hungry and dry!

I hope to see as many of you as possible, there is a plenty of work which can be
done in the Church classroom and in the Tea room too, so do not worry that your
abilities and time will be wasted! Please let me know by email if you can make
it.

See you all soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek