[Noisebridge-discuss] recordable greeting card modules

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 23:42:00 UTC 2010

Thanks to the tip from David Rorex, I stumbled into this:

Our recordable modules are available separately to use any way you’d
like. Each module has non-volatile memory that stores your 15-second
message for many years, even without batteries. And the long-lasting
button cell batteries can be replaced.

Easy-to-Apply: Each recordable module comes on a white carrier
sheet that works like a large sticker – just peel off the backing sheet
to expose the adhesive and attach it to your card or project. The
module will fit in a space as small as 4½ x 2¾ inches.

Even includes the plastic hinged part that allows a switch to close when
the card is opened

$5

http://www.vocalgreetings.com/recordablemodule.html