[Noisebridge-discuss] exercises in dB

John Adams jna at retina.net
Mon Jul 26 22:45:11 UTC 2010

Mix Magazine's Recording Engineer's Handbook is pretty impressive for
science facts.

MIT Press: _Spatial Hearing_ is amazing (but overly technical for neub
audiences.)

If you want to get into some real fun calculations you might want to
talk about how to calculate standing waves in rooms (axial, non-axial,
etc.)

-j