[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jul 1 01:40:01 UTC 2010

My apologies! I thought Christopher was the contact from a previous email.

Do we know if this is someone else's property of if it's government land? In
the spirit of do-ocracy I'm organizing a trip to make this happen on
Saturday.

Is there a procedure that Spacebridge normally follows for contacting a
potential land-owner before they go on site?

Cheers,

Glen